Definition of holistic naturopathy
Naturopathy is the 3rd traditional medicine with Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine according to the World Health Organization (WHO). For as much, it is not an alternative to official medicine and they cares. We can say that the naturopathy as a whole of methods of care (therapies known as natural, Bach flowers…) aiming at stimulating “homeostasis”: or the natural tendency of the human organism to cure and maintain itself in good health.
The holistic approach of the naturopathy - of the Greek “holos” which means “all”, “the unit” - consists in analyzing the health or the disorders of an individual in his entirety according to the following factors: physical, psychological (social, environmental, personal…), bioenergetical and spiritual.
Guiding principles of the holistic naturopathy
The holistic naturopathy which I practice and propose to you is anchored on 1 guiding principle: Any form of dependence and any deterioration of health are the consequence of a bad hygiene of life.
To find good balance and thus health, it is necessary to be involved to respect a correct hygiene of life. This one rests on 4 plans: Physical, psychological, bioenergetical and spiritual.
How does it act a holistic naturopath?
After several years of practice as a Holistic Naturopath, I chose to use in a synergistic way various preventive and curative natural methods:
- Magnetism (Prana energy)
- Bach Flowers
- Micro Nutrition
- Psycho genealogy
Thanks to this global therapeutic approach, I look after the disorders organic or psychic, sometimes serious and very old. The results are more or less fast, according to the seniority of the disease, the intensity of the symptoms and your receptivity
My principal function consists in stimulating, most naturally possible, your body so that it can find and preserve its optimal health balance.
How it performs a care session a holistic naturopath?
My role is to help you to understand the major origin of your personal discomfort, to analyze what “your disease” says to you!
For that purpose, I apply a personal methodology:
- Establishment of an assessment, never a diagnosis, in order to determine the true causes of the problem.
- Selection of the most adapted natural therapy and help to apply it gradually
- Suggestion of a change of food. If necessary, proposal of a complete purification of the body or food complements containing vitamins or mineral salts, etc.
- Action on your bioenergetics system, if necessary by the pressure of the fingers on the meridian lines of acupuncture; the reflexology or the laying on of hands.
- Intervention on the mental level through sophrology suggestion or the floral elixirs (Flowers of Bach).
A meeting lasts between 45 min and 1hr.
Therapeutic benefits of holistic naturopathy
On the Physical level I can help you to:
- Standardize the digestive function
- Activate eliminative body functions
- Reposition the body in balance "homeostasis"
- Detect dietary deficiencies in minerals, vitamins, enzymes, etc.
- Restore a diet plan according with the pathology to relieve
On the bioenergetic level I can help you to:
- Neutralize negative bio energy (also called perverse energy in acupuncture) and the effects of cellular memory that created the problems.
- Work on the root cause of problems, to release the original problem, and those who are grafted over time.
- Restore a normal flow in the bio energy distribution in your system called meridians.
On the psychic level I can help you to:
- Eliminate your conflicts, harmful emotions and memories
- Eliminate defeating thoughts and therefore destructive ones
- Eliminate environmental and ancestral disturbances
- Develop a positive mental disposition and stress resistance
The therapy by the Bach flowers is a method of natural care to harmonize psyché developed by the English doctor Edward Bach.
According to him, the true cause of the diseases lies in well defined negative emotions which are placed in the psyche. All the emotions have a vibratory identity. However, certain vibrations of the vegetable kingdom, transmitted to the human being under certain conditions, can have an influence on these vibratory characteristics. Thanks to the existence of these vibratory characteristics it is possible to draw from the vegetable kingdom to modify our negative mental states.
The method of preparation of the floral elixirs (Flowers of Bach) consists in extracting from the plant or of the flower, not its chemical active ingredient, like does it phytotherapy or the allopathy, but its semi-material reality, its basic vibration. This basic vibration is then transmitted to the water used for the preparation of the elixir. It is mixed with cognac and takes the name of “mother tincture”.
If you want to learn more about natural care, click on the following link to purchase my book:Practical Guide To Natural Health
With this book you will ...
•Discover helpful food for losing weight and reducing body inflammation,
•Find ideas to improve your performance at work and in everyday life,
•Acquire tools to manage distress, food urges, negative thoughts and negative emotions,
•Learn how to develop meditation and a more positive approach to life,
•Receive information on how to quit smoking, overcome distress, burnout, anxiety and depression,
•Acquire methods to balance bioenergy and eliminate disruptive elements
•Develop a path of durable personal growth, thanks to a life hygiene that includes the four dimensions of the human being: physical, mental, bioenergetic and spiritual.
Vincenzo Riga, is a Holistic Naturopath. He is a member of various professional organizations . In his holistic practice he applies different western and oriental therapeutic principles such as: Shiatsu (New International Medicine Center in Bologna) Hygienism (Costacurta, Shelton, Acharan, Carton), Sophrology (Institut de formation à la Sophrologie de Paris). Dowsing- Bioenergy Balancing (self-taught training for over a quarter of a century).